The North FaceClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $59.50
- STAY WARM. The Kids’ Alpenglow V is a cold-weather favorite. This waterproof winter boot has laces for a secure fit, is easy to put on and take off and has a protective rubber shell that’s tough enough for even the most active little explorers.
- WATERPROOF DURABILITY. Made with a combination of waterproof-leather overlays and ballistic nylon, this boot’s seam-sealed construction keeps kids dry so they can hike, splash and explore comfortably in even the nastiest conditions.
- COMFORT & SUPPORT. They’ll Never Stop Exploring with thoughtful features that help them go further — a Thermafelt Plus removable liner provides warmth in icy temperatures (-25°F/-32°C), while a single pull closure system keeps out snow with a secure fit.
- SUPERIOR TRACTION. Keep them walking steadily with a lightweight and flexible TPR shell bottom, featuring a TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole for traction and protection from the elements. Enjoy peace of mind while they enjoy the thrill of adventure.
- TAKE ON THE DAY. An essential closet staple, this boot is a go-to classic for outdoor exploration. They can pair them with their favorite hiking or snow pants, and proudly wear the badge of exploration with The North Face.